Account set up:
You can only set account with us if you are purchasing a product from us. During the check out you will have an option to set your account. We highly advice to select that and setup your account, as in your account dashboard then you will be able to track your order process, change your address or shipping address, add products to your Wishlist for later processing. Further you will have faster order processing with your future order. You see, there are many benefits to have your account setup so, please setup your account at your first order. (it take just one click) Remember setting up an account with us do not add you automatically to our newsletter so if you want to subscribe to our bimonthly newsletter and get 10% discount, you must check that box too.
However, don’t worry if you have purchased and forgot to set up your account, you can contact us and provide your order details and we can set an account for you but at this time as it has to be manually it may take time.
How to cancel my order?
- Before payment: you can cancel order at any time by click cancel and remove the item from your cart.
- Events and Workshops tickets: you must let us know 48 hours before the event start time.
- When order status is “On hold” you can contact us at any time and cancel order.
- When order status is “Processing” you cannot cancel your order after it is shipped. However, you can reject/return the goods after it is delivered to you. (You will get refund when the product is back to the warehouse)
- When order status is “Completed” you can send back the item within 7 days to the warehouse as long it is in the original package and unused. (You will get refund when the product is back to the warehouse)
- If you haven’t received your orders before delivery time is out, or you are not satisfied with the product you received, please contact us for a solution. If that doesn’t work, you can apply for a refund before the Buyer Protection has ended. (45-Days buyer protection)
Please do not send the products to the marketing office. It has to been sent back to the warehouse.
How to return goods in dispute?
If you have opened dispute, and it is waiting for you to return goods, please return goods in 7 days (vary based on different countries, please check information on the Dispute email. Please do not send the products to the marketing office. It has to been sent back to the warehouse.).
Step 1: Please pack the goods with original package to make sure that it won’t be damaged in transit.
Step 2: Check the return address on Dispute email.
Step 3: Mail the goods with a traceable logistics.
Step 4: Submit tracking number and logistics information to us.
When will I get my refund?
- Please take it easy that the fund is guaranteed as FiveSix knows how important your money is and we make sure that the refund is handled accordingly.
- Usually, it takes 3-22 business days, varying with different banks, for buyers to receive the refund after the refund is successfully processed by FiveSix.
- You may check the order details in account dashboard to confirm whether the refund has been successfully processed, please feel free to contact your bank to follow up the Refund status.
- The method of the refund relies on the method of the payment. For instance, if you used credit card to pay, the refund will be processed to the same card with which the payment was made.
Do I have to pay for customs and import taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something you bought on FiveSix.
- Duties and taxes are typically not included in the price of the item and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay.
- When shopping on FiveSix, most of our warehouse are overseas. That is why sometimes you will be asked to pay customs duty.
The taxes may depend on where your order was sent from, the type of items you bought, their value and the weight of the package. Different countries may have different tax policies regarding specific products. It is always best to confirm this with us or your local customs authority.
Please note: Customs duties and taxes are never covered by FiveSix.
To avoid any unforeseen surprises, please pay attention to the following:
- Ask us if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes or other customs-related charges.
- Contact your local post or customs office to find out more about your country’s customs duties and taxes.
- Import duties, taxed or other customs-related charges are normally collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade.
- Some goods are offered for domestic delivery. This means that we will send your order from a warehouse in your country. In this case, you will not be asked to pay for any additional customs duties and taxes.